Friday, October 21, 2005

None

Look here is a here is a boy boy boy a nice boy a nice nice boy
He in a Buick and beside a girl a girl a nice so very nice so
High they angels in the sun in Santa Ba.
Is that the worse can be, the worse of worse?
Commy da worse!
Dacoke dacom yes/no.
I da dreamer dreamer dream
Dacoke?
Dacom?
Yes/no

(Liberte.
Choosey, me.
Come and see my choose.
Brainout on liberte my choose.
In puddle outsida my house
The worms of death
In mud outsida my house
The worms of death
In mud insida my house
The worms of death
I drinka water of
The worms of death
My choose, on liberte.)

High on the peaks of liberte I dream
There came a Snake-eye dragging shitta gold,
Anjellydad of death, who viscerate
stiff dogcleaned spine from bluejean shape like me -
Skull gone, by which us know we very own.

To keep my choose, I dream Anjellydad
Sweat dustbowl with me brow
Torture me make drogue
Dicker drogue for liberte
Make angel chile with jelly tits in Buick
Snort.
And then he look surprise -
Outraging
Drill blood outa me.

1 comment:

x said...

wonderful photos Jago, especially those with the trees. so lovely and pure.